Thursday, April 2, 2009

problem

With the economy being really bad lately, I don't know what my husband is thinking about getting our own place... I am soooo ready for it. Even a little apartment I'm happy with, I just want to get out of whole living with in-laws thing! It's frustrating sometimes, I hate having certain people in the house that is really bad influence to my child. Even they are Brandon's family, they bothers me who his sister is with and, I know Brycelee is still a baby I don't want that kind of people around her. I wish Brandon understands where the thoughts are coming from... He understands to a certain point but he wouldn't do anything with it and it is frustrating... I am honestry getting to the point where I want to move out with the baby. I don't know if I am hitting a moment of weakness, or what, but I am really ready for them or us to move out already!

No comments:

Post a Comment