Tuesday, March 17, 2009

naked little one



Every Tuesday, I have a dance class and Brandon plays basketball in the church, so I always have my mother-in-law watch my little Brycelee. I usually leave her with juice (as you can see she loves to eat, she is so fascinated with food...) I think it was last week, she was being a messy eater she is (drinker I should say this time) she spilled her juice all over her clothes she was wearing to her grandma took off her clothes! When I came home, I put her down on a little chair she sits in to eat, (of course she knows what it means!) she started a big smile! It looks like she is butt naked, but she is wearing diapers... (I have to make sure there will not be any accidents since Brandon can't stand the smell..) But look how big she is!!! She just turned 6 months yesterday! Friend of ours have a baby 5 days older than Brycelee and comparing the two yesterday Brycelee looks like a monster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment