Saturday, February 21, 2009

addicted

Like any other girl on this planet, I started reading Twilight series and yes I am addicted to this series of books... They are such page turners and having a hard time putting them down. I've finished reading the whole series in about a month... Stephenie Meyer is such an amazing writer and hats off to her. To anyone who's never heard of this book. I highly recommend them and the movie was awesome too. I can't wait to see New Moon which is coming out November I believe and I'm totally going to buy Twilight on Blu-Ray coming out next month! So I'm so addicted to the series and will be for a while. lol
I haven't read good books for a while, so I'm quite excited about this. And planning on reading them again soon... (since I'm reading a manuscript or draft I should say for Midnight Sun which is going to be published pretty soon I'm hoping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment